CostCo, how do I loathe thee? Let me count the ways:
- Thine parking lots are much too small, causing much consternation amongst myself and all other road-weary travelers.
- Thou persists in hiding merchandise in the least likely spots, causing me to trek back and forth among the throngs of people, grumbling all the while.
- Thou carryest not in one store the products I find in another, meaning I canst not count on finding everything on my bulk list in any one trip.
- Thou dost NOT mark thine aisles with contents, so I must journey up and down each aisle to find the goods I seek…and must often consult employees, many of whom also know not where thine goods are kept.
- Thou hirest not nearly enough checkers, so that I must stand in line with three tired children, trying to not bump into or be bumped by all the other cranky housewives and their children, while the few available cashiers work as slowly as possible.
- Thou drawest crowds of people who prefer to walk slowly down the middle of each aisle, turning to the side only when I attempteth to passeth them.
- Thou art not, nor will ever be, Sam’s Club.